Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As an emergency fire and water restoration company we are not first responders, that would be the police and the fire departments. But we do see ourselves as a second layer of emergency response. When the police leave and the fire trucks are gone our SERVPRO of Burlington / Woburn team responds to restore properties impacted by fire and water damage.
When they leave we come.
It is our commitment to our customers to be “Faster to any size disaster.” That means we respond quickly and efficiently to all size disasters, both residential and commercial.
We respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year including holidays.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (781) 935-8222
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Burlington / Woburn arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.