Recent Before & After Photos

Attic Mold in North Reading


The homeowner discovered mold on the underside of the roof sheathing in the attic. The attic did not have proper ventilation.  The homeowner had an ice dam... READ MORE



Biohazard Bathroom in Wakefield, MA


We were contacted by the property manager to see if we could help an older unit owner with a cleanup.  Due to an illness the homeowner had to spend some ti... READ MORE



Attic Mold North Reading MA


This home located in North Reading, MA had visible mold growth on the underside of the roof sheathing in the Attic. The owner of the home is getting ready to se... READ MORE



Sometimes the Damage is Hard To See


Fire or smoke damage is just as disruptive as water damage, though sometimes you can't see it as well. After the damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting an... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Burlington, MA Home


This family’s Burlington home suffered from a fire caused by the electrical meter. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, b... READ MORE



Wilmington Water Damage to a Commercial Office


A hot water tank malfunction created several feet of water climbing up the walls in this Wilmington business. SERVPRO of Burlington/ Woburn ... READ MORE



More than Just Water Cleanup!


There's never a convenient time for any type of damage, including bio-hazard type products to be left behind at your Woburn commercial property. Every hour... READ MORE



Flooded Basement Wakefield, Ma


This flooded basement in Wakefield, MA was the result of a heavy rain storm in the area. The extent of the water damage was about 4 inches deep throughout the f... READ MORE



Basement mold


This basement in Reading, MA had poor air quality due to presence of mold.  The homeowner hired an Industrial Hygienist (IH). The IH inspected the basement... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Burlington, MA


This flooded basement in Burlington, MA was the result of a serious rain storm in the area.  Due to heavy rains and winds the power to the home was lost. D... READ MORE