Biohazard cleaning Stoneham, MA. The damage was a result of a leg wound. The unit owner accidently cut themselves while at the kitchen table. The areas affected were the kitchen wall and floor as well as the bathroom floor. We were able to clean and disinfect the area while the homeowner was receiving medical treatment at a nearby hospital. The after picture was taken only hours after we were notified of the damages. Our team was able to resolve a terrible situation. Our customer was able to return to their house once their injuries were treated. The customer was thrilled with the results.